Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > Cart Opening
TOPIC: Cart Opening
PM DBS
Standard User
Cart Opening
DBS
12th Aug 2020 10:30:39

Peter

Having ordered some of your new feudal chaps, did notice one slight error on the photos.  The Welsh spearmen are pictured with twangy sticks, and the Welsh archers are pictured with pointy sticks.  Obviously got transposed...

Anyway, thank you for the new additions!

David

PM peter.mccrone
Standard User
Cart Opening
peter.mccrone
12th Aug 2020 11:14:53

And I have order 14709 - might have been earlier byut the demand was so high in the first half hour I couldn't access the site!

PM mcolbert
Standard User
Cart Opening
mcolbert
12th Aug 2020 11:33:04

Starting with the heavy cavalry of Celts, order went through easily.  Now to wait the 6+ weeks for the post to deliver once despatched. ;)

PM Chuck the Grey
Standard User
Cart Opening
Chuck the Grey
13th Aug 2020 01:24:33

Order sent for Republican period Romans. 

PM SeanDClark
Standard User
Cart Opening
SeanDClark
15th Aug 2020 07:08:15

So, another cart is opened and closed and our work is done.

Now it's time for the Baccus Elves to come out from their sleepy hideaways, take up their tools and work their Elvish magic to create the legions. Tirelessly sculpting each individual figure with miniature chisel from blocks of lead alloy, they create the miniature masterpieces out of sight of human eyes. As each tiny soldier is completed, they spring to life with a sprinkling of Fairy Dust, and they march off to the packing bench where the Gnomes of the packing department await them. 

Each is signed off as fit for duty before the Gnomes remove the magic that gave them life for a brief moment in time, before fusing them with their fellow soldiers to bases ready for deployment in their designated theatre of war. Carefully each packing Gnome then will guide the tiny tin warriors into the packaging that will safely house them as they prepare for the next step of their journey. Whether that be around the corner from Bardwell Road, or to the deepst darkest, jungliest jungle, they await their fate as decided by their new masters.

https://godsownscale2.blogspot.com/

The God's Own Scale Podcast can be found here...

https://godsownscale6mm.podbean.com/

PM peter
Administrator
Cart Opening
peter
17th Aug 2020 10:50:02

Sean, have you been eating those funny mushrooms again?

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM bobrunnicles
Standard User
Cart Opening
bobrunnicles
25th Aug 2020 09:18:53

What's the (un)usual turnaround time on orders right now? Just squeaked in a War of the Roses order a couple of weeks ago before the cart closed, first order direct from Baccus (what a time to start, right? Lol) and I know what the situation is like, just wondering if there is a ballpark estimation on shipping - not pushing, honest :)

PM rbatch
Standard User
Cart Opening
rbatch
26th Aug 2020 06:04:10

I placed my order on the 13th of August and I expect to see it by late September/ early October.

(I would like to point out the I live in New Zealand and mail times have been a bit stretched of late)

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
11th May 2024

And you thought 6mm was small? by hwiccee
11th May 2024

And you thought 6mm was small? by GenWAnders
11th May 2024

And you thought 6mm was small? by Mort53
10th May 2024

And you thought 6mm was small? by peter
10th May 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS