Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > BaccStarter > late medieval range
TOPIC: late medieval range
PM Berggeit
Standard User
late medieval range
Berggeit
16th Nov 2022 07:05:53

I find it absolutely great to hear that the Late Medieval period will be expanded. I have been trying to decide on 10mm or 6mm for my small scale for over a year now and one of the hurdles were some of the gaps in the Late Medieval range. I had seen that there was mentions for a Italian Wars range a few years back so I am glad to see that it is not forgotten. 

Guess I can start planning some projects. 

PM ghost
Standard User
late medieval range
ghost
6th Jan 2023 08:22:39

Fantastic to hear that there is more coming to the medieval range/renaissance years. The crusader range is covering a fantastic little bit of history. I so saddly miss the Byzantine though as they are part of that great history. In that range you could cover the last bits to almost complete the Levantine wars. There are a lot of  multipurpose 

units like Balkan spearmen, hillmen, cathaphracts..you name it, Most of them were in service by many other nations as well. 

thanks for a great line of figures.. Wev´ve had so much fun with your line of miniatures!!!

PM Berggeit
Standard User
late medieval range
Berggeit
27th Jan 2023 04:00:47

I have decided I would start with the Burgundian wars and there are three units I would like to see. Pavisa armed spearmen (which aren't really useful for the Burgundian wars), mounted Crossbowmen and mounted longbowmen. 

PM Captain Brockman
Standard User
late medieval range
Captain Brockman
20th Mar 2023 06:40:05

..  as was posted   ..................''

The inclusion of a general purpose peasant figure with improvised weapon (and no shield) that could also pass off as an ancients barbarian or dark ages peasant or serf would be a useful addition.

''   totally agree

Valar Morghulis

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Paint for Pay by wargameGary
18th May 2024

Waterloo Map for 6mm hexes Blücher game ! by LEmpereur
18th May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
17th May 2024

New GNW scenario book by hwiccee
17th May 2024

ITMA - French Carabiniers and Empress Dragoons by Colin the Wargamer