Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> Painting and Modelling > Terrain > 6mm scratch build dragons teeth
TOPIC: 6mm scratch build dragons teeth
PM Charles the Modeller
Standard User
6mm scratch build dragons teeth
Charles the Modeller
15th Feb 2019 05:35:22

About a year ago I was looking around for some dragon's teeth to use with my 6mm figures. I couldn't find much on offer from the various terrain manufacturers – at least not within my budget. So I ended up scratch building some. It turned out very well and was pretty straightforward.
You can see the results here at allhellletloose.co.uk

PM njt236
Standard User
njt236
16th Feb 2019 01:39:07

Brilliant, Have you a link to the one you bought. I couldn't find the exact same one

Nigel

Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

G S Patton

PM chopperboydan
Standard User
chopperboydan
16th Feb 2019 06:08:50

Leven Miniatures do nice 6mm dragons teeth :)

USUTHU!

PM njt236
Standard User
njt236
16th Feb 2019 01:54:36

I think old age is taking hold. Looked on Levens' entire catalogue and couldn't find them there either.

Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

G S Patton

PM chopperboydan
Standard User
chopperboydan
17th Feb 2019 07:10:31

send him an email, he does make them he cast some up for me on request , tell Mick dan sent you ;)

USUTHU!

Email LEmpereur PM LEmpereur
Standard User
LEmpereur
18th Feb 2019 06:53:45

Charles the Modeller, Great idea and job! Thanks for the tip!

:-)

As you njt236, We must be to old to find these dragons teeth on the Leven website... We hope that in a few years We will find, in the morning, Our Dentures in the glass!

;-)

L'Empereur Béte et Méchant vous invite à visitez : Le Blog : https://lempereurzoom13.blogspot.fr/ & Le Projet 2020 : https://2020batailledeloigny.blogspot.fr/... Cons se le disent!!!

At the top left of each blog, feel free to select your language to translate Her Majesty's Prose!

Email LEmpereur PM LEmpereur
Standard User
LEmpereur
18th Feb 2019 07:43:19

If it can help, We found some dragons teeth on the Perfect six Miniatures website!

:-)

L'Empereur Béte et Méchant vous invite à visitez : Le Blog : https://lempereurzoom13.blogspot.fr/ & Le Projet 2020 : https://2020batailledeloigny.blogspot.fr/... Cons se le disent!!!

At the top left of each blog, feel free to select your language to translate Her Majesty's Prose!

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Bloody big battles basing by dourpuritan
1st May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
1st May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by jon1066
1st May 2024

Vanquish show 6mm game by Estarriol
1st May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
30th Apr 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS