Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > Website Queries > Normal Ordering Process?
TOPIC: Normal Ordering Process?
PM Anderssa
Standard User
Normal Ordering Process?
Anderssa
30th Jan 2023 12:01:30

Last week I ordered some items. There was no order number or email confirmation. I didn't have an account at the time I ordered. The money has cleared my account but I still haven't received anything and the customer support form and email have been unresponsive so far. I've checked my spam filter and have seen nothing there. 

Is this normal? When would it be normal to get some kind of information back from the company?

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Normal Ordering Process?
dourpuritan
30th Jan 2023 10:57:14

If you check your account you can see whether your order has been received or despatched. My last order was sent by courier to avoid the ongoing problems with the British Royal Mail. I was also emailed by the courier so that I could track my package.

A little goes a long way

PM peter
Administrator
Normal Ordering Process?
peter
31st Jan 2023 12:06:46

The ordering system will automatically send you an email with full details of what you have ordered and that all important order number.  If you did not get one of these, then there are couple of possibilities.  Firstly, if you did not return to the Baccus page after completing payment, this will prevent the final confirmation email being sent.  Secondly, all may have worked, but the email got caught in a Spam filter.

If you don't get a confirmation email then get in touch with us.  It's a quick enough process for us to give your details to you.

I see that you haven't been able to email me.  I will send you a PM using this system and see if we can sort things out this way.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

LATEST FORUM POSTS

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by njt236
28th Apr 2024

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by dourpuritan
28th Apr 2024

French white coat infantry in Tarleton helmets with colourful flags 1791-94 by Colin the Wargamer
27th Apr 2024

ANTIETAM 6mm by ironass
26th Apr 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by jon1066
26th Apr 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS

LATEST RELEASES

HCNOMAD - Hail Caesar Arab Nomad ArmyHCNOMAD
Hail Caesar Arab Nomad Army

GNF11 - Ottoman Turkish FlagsGNF11
Ottoman Turkish Flags

AMN04 - Martu/Amorite ArchersAMN04