Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > Website Queries > Build a Unit
TOPIC: Build a Unit
PM SargKael
Standard User
Build a Unit
SargKael
6th Mar 2022 12:24:38

Hello whenever I try to click on 'Build a Unit' the screen loads up blank with no options. I tried multiple units from different ranges and come up with the same thing. Did I miss something in the news that it was taken down? Want to make sure if it's just me or not.

Thank you

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Build a Unit
dourpuritan
6th Mar 2022 02:46:13

I don't recall ever coming across build a unit. What is/was it?

A little goes a long way

PM SargKael
Standard User
Build a Unit
SargKael
6th Mar 2022 03:28:25

It's an icon of a hammer with Build a Unit around it. It is located above the box with the prices and Add to Cart for each units. When you click on it, it takes you to a screen where you can order specific amount of units with 12+ figures.depending on whether you have Hail Caeser or Polomos basing selected.

I've been using it to have units of 48 miniatures made. I just find it helpful getting the units I want for my armies.

PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Build a Unit
Whirlwind
6th Mar 2022 08:29:43

Not working for me either, SargKael

PM Leafs87
Standard User
Build a Unit
Leafs87
7th Mar 2022 02:02:37

I didn't even realize this feature existed! I can see it now that I've arranged the catalogue into grid...but it's the same on my end -- not working. 

PM peter
Administrator
Build a Unit
peter
7th Mar 2022 09:28:53

We've had a couple of issues with the site since our host 'upgraded' its servers last week.  It looks as if this glitch can be added to the list.  I will contact the tech-chap and ask him to sort it out.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM diadochi
Standard User
Build a Unit
diadochi
12th Mar 2023 04:38:17

Just noticed this feature which looks excellent for building smaller units, as I only want two small Greek Peltasts units of 12 figures, each on a 60x30 base.  Is the Polemos base included when you ordered a unit, or do I need to order bases separately?

LATEST FORUM POSTS

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by njt236
28th Apr 2024

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by dourpuritan
28th Apr 2024

French white coat infantry in Tarleton helmets with colourful flags 1791-94 by Colin the Wargamer
27th Apr 2024

ANTIETAM 6mm by ironass
26th Apr 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by jon1066
26th Apr 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS

LATEST RELEASES

HCNOMAD - Hail Caesar Arab Nomad ArmyHCNOMAD
Hail Caesar Arab Nomad Army

GNF11 - Ottoman Turkish FlagsGNF11
Ottoman Turkish Flags

AMN04 - Martu/Amorite ArchersAMN04