Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> Painting and Modelling > Painting Questions > Mersey Wargames Painting Services
TOPIC: Mersey Wargames Painting Services
PM donkuchi19
Standard User
Mersey Wargames Painting Services
donkuchi19
6th Feb 2017 10:59:24

I just wanted to give a shout out to Mersey Wargames Painting Services.  On EBay he goes by sennacherib33.

Althought it did take a while to get the items delivered (I ordered on December 5th and only received them today on February 6th), there was a Christmas rush.  He responded politely to all of my e-mails regarding when they would arrive (they were a couple of weeks later than what was stated when I purchased), but they look great.  I purchased the Prussian Army using Baccus figures and they look much better than the French and Austrian armies that I painted myself (and the British one that I am currently working on).  I just thought that you all would want to know that they do come out nice when you order from him.

PM bhall389
Standard User
Mersey Wargames Painting Services
bhall389
2nd Mar 2017 03:13:55

I agree, I ordered FPW Prussians, Imperial French and Bavarians from sennacherib33. I was very happy with the quality of the painting, and the time delay wasn't too bad. 

Brian

LATEST FORUM POSTS

6mm basing sand issue by Darren redstar
27th Mar 2024

New nomads by peter
27th Mar 2024

Desert nomads where are they? by peter
27th Mar 2024

Desert nomads where are they? by diadochi
27th Mar 2024

Glue by David Kay
26th Mar 2024