Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > Looking for Players > Club in Amsterdam
TOPIC: Club in Amsterdam
PM Leftblank
Standard User
Club in Amsterdam
Leftblank
17th Mar 2015 02:13:28

For demo games and club use - the Amsterdam6shooters, in the city of Rembrandt - we will use 6mm Baccus. We plan a Leipzig Lite -style game in June and November and a large Fast Play Grande Armee-Waterloo memorial battle the 21st of June, with the help of Alan, who lives in Holland. If you live in Holland and are looking for 6mm-opponents, mail us!

http://amsterdam6shooters.nl 

"The tin soldier melted down into a lump, and the next morning, when the maid servant took the ashes out of the stove, she found him in the shape of a little tin heart." - Hans Christiaan Andersen - The Brave Tin Soldier

PM Leftblank
Standard User
Club in Amsterdam
Leftblank
5th Apr 2016 02:45:09

We're still interested to get in contact with other 6mm players in Holland, Napoleonic in particular. In Amsterdam I have now 2 Prussian, 2 English and 2 French armies, and some Dutch units. The quickplay Blücher ruleset is our current favorite, we play it in 6mm and other scales.

I already know a few 6mm-players from other cities via Facebook, but in case you haven't found us yet, and want to play a battle, either with or without 6mm army, contact me.

http://amsterdam6shooters.nl 

"The tin soldier melted down into a lump, and the next morning, when the maid servant took the ashes out of the stove, she found him in the shape of a little tin heart." - Hans Christiaan Andersen - The Brave Tin Soldier

PM schippernl
Standard User
Club in Amsterdam
schippernl
30th Apr 2016 05:32:59

Im also from Holland but i dont have any napoleonics a view on the battle will also be good ;)

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Save the Date! BBB BASH DAY V, Daventry, Sunday 19 May 2024 by ChrisBBB
23rd Apr 2024

Pre 1st May by dourpuritan
23rd Apr 2024

Pre 1st May by njt236
22nd Apr 2024

Renaissance Turks? by Rittmeister_Krefeld
22nd Apr 2024

Pre 1st May by Mort53
22nd Apr 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS