Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > shupping time
TOPIC: shupping time
PM peter
Administrator
shupping time
peter
19th Apr 2017 07:22:17

There are three issues all impacting upon delivery times at the moment:

• Easter holidays - taken two working days out.
  • Salute - The UK's if not the world's largest wargames show.  This soaks up a huge number of resources.
  • Advance buying - Lots, and I do mean LOTS of you have taken the opportunity to get orders in prior to the price increase.   This has created a very very very very large pile of orders for us to work through.

I know you are all impatient to get your wee chaps.  Please bear with us as we get on top of things.  You will get an automated email notifying you when your order goes out.   Silence about your order is not us ignoring you, it's us spending the time casting and packing rather then writing multiple emails saying, 'not too long now.'...

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM mangemani
Standard User
shupping time
mangemani
20th Apr 2017 01:23:18

oh, well, i didnt mean it like critic or something, i just have a curious mind, if something takes longer than usual, my curiosity ask questions:). i realized later, after i posted, that many must have placed many orders now with the upcoming price change and suspected that that had something to do with it. but now i know and thank you for taking the time answering:)

PM mangemani
Standard User
shupping time
mangemani
8th Jun 2017 02:41:28

havent recived my pacage yet and its a while since it was dispathed. the day after it had been dispatched i got an coll from london, which i did not answer cause of warnings of wierd calls from other countries here in sweden, so i kinda wonder, was it you baccus who called and has something happened to the pacage?

PM peter
Administrator
shupping time
peter
9th Jun 2017 11:33:49

I can assure you that I've not been on the phone making mysterious calls.    I can also confirm that you order has definitely been sent and is just working its way through the postal system to get to you.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM mangemani
Standard User
shupping time
mangemani
9th Jun 2017 01:43:48

i must learn not to press the panic button when something dosent go as smootthly as it use to go. my order arrived today. i feel just as tiny as your wee men right now:P

LATEST FORUM POSTS

6mm basing sand issue by Darren redstar
27th Mar 2024

New nomads by peter
27th Mar 2024

Desert nomads where are they? by peter
27th Mar 2024

Desert nomads where are they? by diadochi
27th Mar 2024

Glue by David Kay
26th Mar 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS